Monday, December 19, 2005

Before I typed this I was trying to organise the torrent of words raging around in my head. It would be so much easier to be able to plug something into my head and print out whatever's swirling around, that way I wouldn't stress so much over how to phrase everything.
Because everything sounds different when you say it out, or in this case, type it out.

I had a million and one damn things to say, about whatever happened over the past few days and shit, but the moment I started typing I figured, who cares?
People are temporary, the world will end in a few million years or less, and we are living a cursed existance. Yeap, weep for the world and cry for civilisation, why don't you?

I sound so cynical and so jaded don't I? Well kids, I wasn't born like this. I've been forced and molded and wrung out and created into what I am now.

(I have no idea what I'm saying)

So anyway. Powers greater than me in this house have insisted I go look for another job instead of just waiting for the SSC to call me. Rawr. I've been bumming around, relaxing and going out and having fun, and I think it's just jealousy talking.
But I can't say that, oh no I can't, I'll get branded "selfish, conceited, full of myself" and whatever other negative thing you can think of.
One of those awful people who abandon their rabbits by the roadside? That works too!

I need to find a job.

No more guitar lessons, til I don't fucking know when. After Viv and I could've got the slot we wanted too.

I'm so sorry Viv. Really, I truely am.

I might as well sell off my guitar now. Cause I'll never be good, not with people who are against me learning and playing from day one.

Want to swap lives for a bit?
Want to swap lives forever?
Want to push me onto the road in front of an oncoming truck?
I don't mind.

No comments: